Artist's Prayer

Spirit of God, creative inspiration of all that we do which is beautiful. We thank you for painting, sculpture, music, drama and literature and all the endeavors which point us beyond ourselves. We thank you for every enrichment of our humanity and for the dedication which so naturally follows. Amen.

Almighty God, you are the divine Artist. I come to you with complete humility. I thank you for the talent you lent me. I thank you for the skill that you made me learn. I thank you for the vision of art that you made me see. And most of all. I thank you for the gift of life you have entrusted to me.
Heavenly Father, please continue to enlighten me, with pure and modest ideas.
Please help me share this talent to others; take my hand and guide me to draw and create beautiful things; hold me and let me see more of those wonderful scenes to photograph; touch and inspire me to design with fresh ideas so others can see; and feel your goodness through my work of art; deliver me from evil works and guide me to the right path.
Dear God, as an artist, I turn myself to you through my projects and ideas, let me be your instrument to spread your holy name all these for you and your only Son Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

The intention of this blog is to share prayer samples, reflections, verses and music to christians through social media. All prayer samples are collected from booklets and internets. This is our way of giving back all the blessings we have receive from God. And this is our commitment, to serve humanity by means of reaching out to the lost soul through social media. We encourage everyone to keep praying, keep the faith and remain steadfast.

 

© 2013 Daily Online Prayer Guide. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top