In Your Freedom

http://christiansblogss.blogspot.com/

"In Your Freedom"

I search for You God of strength
I bow to You In my brokenness
And no other king could have so humbly come
To save my soul and heal my heart

[PreChorus:]
I have nothing more
Than all You offer me
There is nothing else
That's of worth to me

[Chorus:]
And I love You Lord You rescued me
You are all that I want You're all I need

[Bridge 1:]
I pray to You God of peace
I rest in You My cares released

[Bridge 2:]
In Your freedom I will live, In Your freedom I will live

I offer devotion, I offer devotion



The intention of this blog is to share prayer samples, reflections, verses and music to christians through social media. All prayer samples are collected from booklets and internets. This is our way of giving back all the blessings we have receive from God. And this is our commitment, to serve humanity by means of reaching out to the lost soul through social media. We encourage everyone to keep praying, keep the faith and remain steadfast.

 

© 2013 Daily Online Prayer Guide. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top