PRAYER FOR THE LOST SOULS

http://christiansblogss.blogspot.com/
Father God in heaven above, I lift up each lost soul on the face of this earth. I know that your heart desires to have all of mankind saved and serving you. I walk around with a burden for lost souls all of the time. Lord, I pray that you would speak to their hearts in a unique way that would minister to them personally. I pray for a revelation in their hearts that they need you there. I thank you that you are an awesome God, full of love, wisdom, joy, grace, mercy and goodness. Thank you for your promises and your love. I thank you that you will be pursuing these souls far and wide. Father, use these prayers posted, that many will come into the kingdom of God! Amen!

The intention of this blog is to share prayer samples, reflections, verses and music to christians through social media. All prayer samples are collected from booklets and internets. This is our way of giving back all the blessings we have receive from God. And this is our commitment, to serve humanity by means of reaching out to the lost soul through social media. We encourage everyone to keep praying, keep the faith and remain steadfast.

 

© 2013 Daily Online Prayer Guide. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top