SO CLOSE

http://christiansblogss.blogspot.com/

"So Close Lyrics"

I'm so secure
You're here with me.
You stay the same
Your love remains
Here in my heart.

[Chorus:]
So close I believe
You're holding me now,
In Your hands I belong.
You'll never let me go;
So close I believe
You're holding me now
In Your hands I belong,
You'll never let me go.

You gave Your life
And Your endless love.
You set me free
& show the way
Now I am found

[Chorus:]

[Bridge:]
All along You were beside me
Even when I couldn't tell
And through the years
You showed me more of You
More of You


[Chorus:]


The intention of this blog is to share prayer samples, reflections, verses and music to christians through social media. All prayer samples are collected from booklets and internets. This is our way of giving back all the blessings we have receive from God. And this is our commitment, to serve humanity by means of reaching out to the lost soul through social media. We encourage everyone to keep praying, keep the faith and remain steadfast.

 

© 2013 Daily Online Prayer Guide. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top