Social Worker's Prayer

http://christiansblogss.blogspot.com
Source: Internet

O God, I sometimes think that I have the hardest job of all, because what I am really trying to do is make bad people good and to make foolish people wise. Help me never to lose patience; never to abandon hope; never to regard anyone with loathing or contempt; never to stop caring. Make me always sympathetic to failure; patient with folly; firm with shiftlessness, stern to cruelty, resolute against those who make vice and evil easier for others. Above all, never let love grow cold within my heart. Lord Jesus, you came to seek and to save that which was lost, and it is your work that I am still trying to do. Amen.

The intention of this blog is to share prayer samples, reflections, verses and music to christians through social media. All prayer samples are collected from booklets and internets. This is our way of giving back all the blessings we have receive from God. And this is our commitment, to serve humanity by means of reaching out to the lost soul through social media. We encourage everyone to keep praying, keep the faith and remain steadfast.

 

© 2013 Daily Online Prayer Guide. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top