PRAYER FOR TEACHERS

http://christiansblogss.blogspot.com/
Source: Internet
Thank you Lord,
for giving me the chance
to teach my students everyday.
Bless my mind, O Lord,
That U may be able to impart to them
The wisdom that they need in this life.
Bless my eyes, O Lord,
That I may be able to see you
In each one of them.
Bless my lips, O Lord,
That I maybe able to tell them the truth
In everything to guide them in life.
Bless my heart, O Lord,
That I may love my students
The way you love me.
Bless my hands, O Lord,
That I may teach them the skills needed
To find intricate and rewarding job
to support them in life.
Lastly, bless my whole being, O Lord,
That I may be a living example
Of all the good things that I teach them.
Amen.

Lord Jesus Christ, teach me with the knowledge of both secular and religious subjects that is necessary to my task on earth. Let me have the suitable qualifications and a pedagogical skill that are in harmony with the discoveries of the contemporary world. Help me to be united with my students by the bond of love, and work in partnership with their parents. Even after their graduation, let me continue to assist them with my advice and friendship. Bestow on me and apostolic spirit to bear witness, both by life and by instruction, to you, the divine Teacher. Amen

The intention of this blog is to share prayer samples, reflections, verses and music to christians through social media. All prayer samples are collected from booklets and internets. This is our way of giving back all the blessings we have receive from God. And this is our commitment, to serve humanity by means of reaching out to the lost soul through social media. We encourage everyone to keep praying, keep the faith and remain steadfast.

 

© 2013 Daily Online Prayer Guide. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top