PRAYER FOR FARMERS

Lord God, King of the Universe, you are the sole source of growth and abundance. With your help I plant my crops and by your power they give forth a harvest. Grant me the grace always to work with all my strength and ingenuity in cultivating the soil so that it will bring forth fruits for my benefit and the benefits of all who will use them. Make me ever aware that without my part in the work of harnessing the goods of the earth these particular goods would be lacking to my brothers and sisters in this world. Enable me at the same time to realize that without your part in this process I would be working in vain. Accept my thanks for your continuous past help and your never-failing assistance in the future. Amen.

The intention of this blog is to share prayer samples, reflections, verses and music to christians through social media. All prayer samples are collected from booklets and internets. This is our way of giving back all the blessings we have receive from God. And this is our commitment, to serve humanity by means of reaching out to the lost soul through social media. We encourage everyone to keep praying, keep the faith and remain steadfast.

 

© 2013 Daily Online Prayer Guide. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top