PRAYER BEFORE EXAMINATIONS

http://onlineprayer.journeywithphoebe180.com
Heavenly Father,
I praise and thank you for all the blessings
You have given me as a Student.
I pray to you, in Jesus' name,
To send me the Holy Spirit
As I take these examinations.
Remove from my heart
All anxieties and fear.
Lord, enlighten my mind and inspire me
So that I may pass these exams
According to your will.
Continue to help me
And give me success
To the works of my hands.
Grant this through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

The intention of this blog is to share prayer samples, reflections, verses and music to christians through social media. All prayer samples are collected from booklets and internets. This is our way of giving back all the blessings we have receive from God. And this is our commitment, to serve humanity by means of reaching out to the lost soul through social media. We encourage everyone to keep praying, keep the faith and remain steadfast.

 

© 2013 Daily Online Prayer Guide. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top