Law enforcer's prayer

http://onlineprayer.journeywithphoebe180.com
Lord God, you have created a marvelous world which is permeated by a wondrous sense of order. Yet human beings have a tendency to war against order. That is the reason why there are people like me who work at maintaining order in society. Help me to use my authority with understanding and restraint and without bias or anger. Let me remember that in carrying out my function I am sharing in your Divine Providence in the universe so that the people in this world can live in peace and grow in the knowledge and love of you, of your Son, and of Holy Spirit. Amen.

The intention of this blog is to share prayer samples, reflections, verses and music to christians through social media. All prayer samples are collected from booklets and internets. This is our way of giving back all the blessings we have receive from God. And this is our commitment, to serve humanity by means of reaching out to the lost soul through social media. We encourage everyone to keep praying, keep the faith and remain steadfast.

 

© 2013 Daily Online Prayer Guide. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top