Jesus Is ALWAYS With You (An Inspirational Christian Video)


You are not alone. Jesus will always be there for you no matter what happens. So, rest assured that you are safe wherever you may go. 



"And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age."- Matthew 28.20
"Because he loves me, "says the Lord,"I will rescue him;I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.Psalm 91:14







The intention of this blog is to share prayer samples, reflections, verses and music to christians through social media. All prayer samples are collected from booklets and internets. This is our way of giving back all the blessings we have receive from God. And this is our commitment, to serve humanity by means of reaching out to the lost soul through social media. We encourage everyone to keep praying, keep the faith and remain steadfast.

 

© 2013 Daily Online Prayer Guide. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top