Prayer for Priest

O almighty eternal God,
Look upon the face of your Christ,
And for love of him
Who is the eternal High- priest.
Remember, O, most compassionate God,
That they are but weak
And frail human beings.
Stir up in them the grace of their vocation
Which is in them close to you,
Lest the enemy prevail against them,
So that they may never do anything
In the slightest degree unworthy
Of their sublime vocation.
O Jesus, I pray you for your faithful
And fervent priest;
For your unfaithful and tepid priest;
For your priest laboring at home
Or abroad in distant mission fields;
For your lonely and desolate priests;
For your young priests;
For your aged priest;
For your sick priest;
For your dying priest;
For the souls of your priest in purgatory.
But above all, I commend to you
The priest dearest to me;
The priest who baptized me;
The priest who absolved me from my sins;
The priest at whose Masses I assisted
And who gave me your Body and Blood in holy communion;
The priest who taught and instructed me
Or helped and encouraged me;
All the priest to whom I am indebted
In any other way, particularly__________.
O Jesus, keep them all close to your heart,
And bless them abundantly in time
And in eternity.
Amen.

The intention of this blog is to share prayer samples, reflections, verses and music to christians through social media. All prayer samples are collected from booklets and internets. This is our way of giving back all the blessings we have receive from God. And this is our commitment, to serve humanity by means of reaching out to the lost soul through social media. We encourage everyone to keep praying, keep the faith and remain steadfast.

 

© 2013 Daily Online Prayer Guide. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top