A Prayer for Help in Time of Trouble

www.netizenscorner.com
Lord, don't be angry and rebuke me!
Don't punish me in your anger!
I am worn out, O Lord; have pity on me!
Give me strength; I am completely exhausted and my whole being is deeply troubled.
How long, O Lord, will you wait to help me?
Come and save me, Lord; in your mercy rescue me from death.
In the world of the dead you are not remembered; no one can praise you there.
I am worn out with grief; every night my bed is damp from my weeping; my pillow is soaked with tears.
I can hardly see; my eyes are so swollen
from the weeping caused by my enemies.
Keep away from me, you evil people!
The Lord hears my weeping; he listens to my cry for help and will answer my prayer.
My enemies will know the bitter shame of defeat; in sudden confusion they will be driven away.




The intention of this blog is to share prayer samples, reflections, verses and music to christians through social media. All prayer samples are collected from booklets and internets. This is our way of giving back all the blessings we have receive from God. And this is our commitment, to serve humanity by means of reaching out to the lost soul through social media. We encourage everyone to keep praying, keep the faith and remain steadfast.

 

© 2013 Daily Online Prayer Guide. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top