PRAYER OF THOSE IN AUTHORITY

O God, you have given me the great responsibility of being in authority over my fellow-men. Help me always to act fairly and justly; as well as mercifully. Help me to know when to enforce discipline and when to mitigate it. Help me never to be guilty of prejudices or favoritism for any man. Help me to remember that people are always more important than things, and that men are always more important than machines. Keep me from exercising my authority in harshness or tyranny, and help me also from being afraid to exercise it at all. Let my presence and ,my example make myself and those who work under me one family. Help me to remember that, though I am called master, I too have a Master, Jesus Christ, my Lord. Amen.

The intention of this blog is to share prayer samples, reflections, verses and music to christians through social media. All prayer samples are collected from booklets and internets. This is our way of giving back all the blessings we have receive from God. And this is our commitment, to serve humanity by means of reaching out to the lost soul through social media. We encourage everyone to keep praying, keep the faith and remain steadfast.

 

© 2013 Daily Online Prayer Guide. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top