What's Your Purpose? - Greatest Motivation ᴴᴰ ft. Les Brown & Eric Thomas

http://christiansblogss.blogspot.com/

You give me a uniform, you give a number of my back, I give you the guts.


You matter, right.But there’s a reason why I told you matter , I didn’t tell you just to keep my self talk. I didn’t say you matter because I wanted to give you some emotional roller coaster. No. The reason why I told you, you matter, is because you never have, you’ll never be, you’ll never do… Listen to me, you’ll never experience life the way you were supposed to experience life….


The intention of this blog is to share prayer samples, reflections, verses and music to christians through social media. All prayer samples are collected from booklets and internets. This is our way of giving back all the blessings we have receive from God. And this is our commitment, to serve humanity by means of reaching out to the lost soul through social media. We encourage everyone to keep praying, keep the faith and remain steadfast.

 

© 2013 Daily Online Prayer Guide. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top