Dear God

http://christiansblogss.blogspot.com/

Heavenly Father, It’s time for me to forget the past, forget the mistakes and focus on what you are doing in my life today. I know you are doing a new thing. You are placing the right people in my life and removing the wrong ones. You are closing the doors and preparing me for new opportunities. The pruning process can be uncomfortable and painful, but I know it’s for my good. I trust you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.


The intention of this blog is to share prayer samples, reflections, verses and music to christians through social media. All prayer samples are collected from booklets and internets. This is our way of giving back all the blessings we have receive from God. And this is our commitment, to serve humanity by means of reaching out to the lost soul through social media. We encourage everyone to keep praying, keep the faith and remain steadfast.

 

© 2013 Daily Online Prayer Guide. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top